Anonymous asked: Who's your favorite artist? What is your favorite piece of art that you've created? Who's your favorite Hannibal character?
- At the moment Filipe Andrade
- Wasp Killer, definitely, I’m so proud of that comic but I think my next one is gonna be even better.
- In the show, Hannibal. No contest. Both of my runner ups are dead so he is out there by a wide margin. Though Margot is looking like she might be awesome. Books, tie between Hannibal and Clarice.
fucklikepunk asked: if you could wake up tomorrow with any hair color in the world, and it was permanent, what color would you choose. also what was your favorite toy when you were like 10ish. ALSO would you rather spend 3 hours in joanne's fabrics or 3 hours in home depot or 3 hours in a car dealership
- My natural hair color, I used to hate it but is kinda grown on me. I would be kinda sad that I would never get to go grey though.
- Easy. Star Trek: TNG bridge playset
- Um, home depot actual. I don’t really care about cars and being in Joanne’s too long always makes me really tired and headachey. I could at least look at equipment that I want to buy when I have a garage.
Zaf is mostly the doll hunter, I don’t keep a list I just reblog the ones I dig to my side blog and dream up character ideas. I would do unspeakable acts for a Dollfie Dream Miku though.
- that none of these wishes will result in the harm or unhappiness for Zaf or me.
- 10 million dollars
- perfect health and the longest possible natural life span for the both of us
Um, a while. We’ll be married 6 years next Halloween and got together about a year before.
Anonymous asked: Favorite candy. Favorite facial hair. Favorite song from a musical.
Pop n cooking sushi candy
I don’t think I have one, I watched Cats a lot when I was a kid but I don’t remember any of the songs. Most of what I like is kinda dark wave or electronic ambient or ridiculous j-pop not really musical fair.
Anonymously message me (3) things you want to know about me.